Fitter / Welder at Trinity Industries, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lima, Ohio
Welding 1800826 Requisition # 1 day ago Post Date
Trinity Highway Products is searching for a Fitter/Welder at our Lima, OH plant. As a Fitter/Welder, you'll apply appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials according to layouts, work orders, blueprints, schematics, and sketches.
Trinity Highway Products division is Ahead of the Curve in safety and innovation as a leading manufacturer of highway guardrail, highway guardrail end treatments, temporary and permanent crash cushions, truck-mounted attenuators, and cable barrier systems.
Monday - Friday 6:00am-3:30pm
What you'll do:
- Fit and weld complex assemblies
- Operate fabrication machinery as needed
- Accurately measure within specified tolerances
- Read and interpret blueprints
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 1 year of welding experience
- Ability to pass weld test
- Comprehensive knowledge of the use and operation of fillet and groove welding equipment
- Ability to read specifications, shop drawings, schematics, and blueprints
- Ability to perform all essential functions safely and efficiently
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a teamwork environment
- Regular and predictable attendance