Real Estate Investment Analyst, Multifamily Agency Finance (Boston or Dallas) at Prudential
Posted in Real Estate 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
PGIM Real Estate Finance (“PGIM REF”) is one of the nation’s largest full-service commercial, multi-family and agricultural real estate lenders. PGIM REF originates a wide variety of mortgage investments across its platform for Prudential’s General Account, investment management clients, and other third party capital sources (such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, or other institutional investors).
The Multifamily Agency Finance Team is looking for an Investment Analyst. The Investment Analyst will provide daily support to a team of Loan Officers and is responsible for providing analytical and operational support on potential real estate transactions. 1-3 years of prior experience in Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac multifamily and/or mortgage loan programs is preferred. This position will be located in PGIM REF’s Boston or Dallas office.
What you will gain:
- An exciting opportunity to learn and develop a broad range of financial, credit, real estate underwriting, real estate valuation, analytical, marketing and presentation skills
- The chance to work with and learn directly from experts in the field of Commercial Real Estate
- Development of modeling and analytical skills
- Direct interaction with senior members of the team, senior management, clients and co-investors
- Work as part of a Real Estate Investment team to provide in-depth analysis of potential real estate transactions across a variety of capital sources
- Perform financial modeling and analysis of potential real estate transactions
- Track and report information relevant to real estate transactions
- Interact professionally both internally and externally with senior management, originators, borrowers and investors
- Provide superior analytical support to senior members of the team on a wide variety of assignments
The Real Estate Investment Analyst position is typically a three-year assignment. Based on business needs, strong performance and mutual agreement, one or two-year extensions may occur.
What you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree from a top undergraduate business program with a concentration/major in finance and/or real estate
- 1-3 years of work experience, with knowledge of/exposure to Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in the Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac multifamily mortgage business is preferred
- Outstanding communication, team work and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as an integral member of a team
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) & ability to learn new applications