Registered Nurse PD at U.S. Renal Care
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Macon, Georgia
U.S. Renal Care is seeking a Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse for our dialysis clinic. The PD RN will train all patients selected for Peritoneal Dialysis. The Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse reports to the Facility Administrator.
- Enforce all company, facility, and CMS approved procedures and policies.
- Train patients (and/or family) who have chosen Peritoneal Dialysis in the practice of performing peritoneal dialysis within their home setting.
- Maintain a schedule that ensures that necessary contacts, visits and exams are completed according to regulations.
- Obtain routine laboratory work to include routine adequacy testing.
- Make surveillance of the patient's home adaption, including provisions for visits to the home.
- Ensure the patient is provided consultation with a Registered Nurse, Social Worker and Dietitian.
- Establish and maintain a patient chart which ensures continuity of care including monthly progress notes.
- Ensure through a contact agreement, proper installation and maintenance of equipment when required.
- Obtain data and participate in the monthly QAPI Meeting.
- Implement and maintain CIPA's and POC's on all new admissions and ongoing for established patients.
- A Registered Nurse with a current license for the applicable state having at least 12 months clinical experience.
- Must have at least 3 months experience in PD, except in states with a more stringent requirement such as Texas, which requires at least 6 months experience in Peritoneal Dialysis.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer