Acute Area Director - LA Market at U.S. Renal Care
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Long Beach, California
U.S. Renal Care is looking for an Area Director. The Area Director is responsible for clinical operations of dialysis clinics in an assigned geographic region. Area Director reports to Regional Director or VP.
- Responsible for overall operation and achievement of goals/standards of assigned facilities from a fiscal, clinical, technical, regulatory, personnel, business management and growth perspective.
- Ensure that clinical outcome targets are met at assigned facilities.
- Works to develop Administrators and on developing optimal staffing and patient schedules.
- Implements and ensures compliance with all organization standards, guidelines, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Candidate will have 25% travel required for the opportunity.
- Minimum of two (2) years prior management experience of a multi-site health care provider or five (5) years of demonstrated excellence in managing a dialysis center as an Administrator.
- Must be a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor's degree in business or nursing is required. Combination of education, specialty certifications and experience in related area will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong public relations skills for dealing with physicians, vendors, hospital personnel, Managed Care Organizations, etc. are valuable.
- Dialysis experience highly preferred.
- Multi-Site management experience preferred.
- Hospital Mult-Department Management experience preferrred.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer