Administrative and eMarketing Assistant -Ohio at NRT LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pickerington, Ohio
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 47,500 independent sales associates in approximately 790 office locations. Most operations are affiliated with Realogy’s franchise brands Coldwell Banker®, Sotheby’s International Realty® and ZipRealty® though it also operates powerful regional and local brands such as The Corcoran Group® and Citi Habitats. NRT quick facts:
- Posted approximately $167 billion (pro forma) in total residential real estate sales volume in 2015
- Ranked No. 1 nationally in real estate sales volume and transaction sides for 19 consecutive years
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
At NRT LLC and its family of real estate companies, “truly remarkable service” is more than just a few words. It’s our way of doing business, and a way of life for employees in our companies. We are a company with many principles and our core value, treating everyone with courtesy and respect, is paramount to our success. NRT’s market success is no accident. Looking beyond the numbers, the NRT story begins with our people. The hallmark of our company is the remarkable dedication that our people bring to our mission of "creating exceptional real estate experiences for our customers and communities through the passionate delivery of truly remarkable service."
The eMarketing and Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and technical support for the real estate sales office. In this role they will support the Office Administrator, Branch manager and assist their Sales agents. The Administrative Assistant provides support to the Office Administrator in coordination of all administrative processes and procedures of the Brokers transactions. Additional responsibilities include technology assistance, office workshops and other needs as required by the office. The Administrative Assistant covers for the Office Administrator for breaks and lunches to enable operational effectiveness at the Real Estate Sales office.
- Create and manage transactions in internal computer software (includes reviewing and uploading documents)
- Perform mathematical calculations of Sales Agents commissions.
- Process Earnest Money checks in a timely manner
- Meet one on one with agents to educate and assist with social media marketing, implementation of company tools, database creation and maintenance and other computer based skills.
- Assist in promotion of company tools or initiatives.
- Troubleshoot technical issues agents may face e.g. trouble with Excel, setting up a facebook fan page, missing contacts on iPhone etc.
- Help resolve website maintenance issues for agents.
- Meet participation benchmarks for company initiatives.
- Order office supplies
- Order promotional materials for agents such as Just Listed or Just Sold postcards.
- Miscellaneous marketing projects as assigned.
- Other duties assigned by Office Administrator, E-Marketing Manager and Office manager.
- Responsible for answering the main phone line and greeting clients and agents that visit the office.
- Answering phones and transferring calls to the appropriate destination
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel
- Keeping the Reception area and conference rooms neat and clean for visitors
- Reports: Produce reports on a weekly/monthly/as needed basis.
- Assist agents with various problems/questions
- Manage & maintain physical office space
- Attend all Office Admin meetings/trainings; attend required webinars and conference calls to remain current with business trends and requirements.
- Assist with Agent on boarding and orientation
- Assist branch managers with agent associations and disassociations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
- Prior real estate and customer service experience strongly preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment and manage deadlines and time constraints.
- Excellent professional and leaderships skills
- Strong customer service and creative problem solving experience
- Conflict resolution management
- Effective and creative problem solving skills
- Mathematical and accounting skills
- Superior organizational and presentation skills
- Impeccable customer service and email communication skills
- Ability to make presentation to small groups
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to solve computer issues with minimal assistance preferred
- Ability to communicate the benefits of computer technology and technical matters to users with varying technology skill levels.
- Enthusiasm for assisting customer in the growth of their business through eMarketing solutions.
. Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- Limited Travel required for meetings, training sessions and possible other office coverage.
- Scheduled hours are based on business need.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, the ability, with or without accommodation, to move around the office occasionally for filing or greeting guests is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. The employee must occasionally lift office products and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds. Must be able to physically, with or without accommodation, operate a computer, phone and/or copy machine. Must possess the ability, with or without accommodation, to express oneself, communicate with others, listen and exchange information in a professional manner.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.