HR Labor Relations (Intern-Grad) at Kaiser Permanente
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Oakland, California
Description: This position provides analytical support to a project or department. Under the guidance of a Project Manager/ Director, responsible for collecting and researching data, performing analysis, providing recommendations and presenting results.
HR is responsible for the recruiting, development and support of all employees.
- This position contributes to a full range of project components.
- Assigned to at least one project and expected to produce results and report out as a member of a project team.
- Organizes assigned project tasks, identifies and structures information collection activities, and sets time lines for completion of required tasks as directed.
- Develops tools to identify and to document best practices.
- Prepares various excel, word or PowerPoint reports, and works w/ access database software (or similar tool) to develop data extracts and management information reports.
- May be asked to produce graphic information using excel or PowerPoint or similar software.
- Contributes to development of management information and analysis conducted, provides recommendations and assists w/ preparation of formal presentations to communicate results to various management levels.
- Identifies alternative solutions to project issues.
- Contributes to development project plans to ensure timely deliverables and successful completion of project and demonstrates an understanding of various business intersections.
- Assists w/ identification and development of training information.
License, Certification, Registration
Primary Location: California,Oakland,1950 Franklin 1950 Franklin Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri â€¢ This is a temporary position. Working Hours Start: 9:00 AM Working Hours End: 5:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Internship Employee Status: Temporary Employee Group/Union Affiliation: Non-Union, Non-Exempt Job Level: Entry Level Job Category: Administration, Clerical and Support Services Department: Human Resources Travel: No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.