Finance Leadership Associate
at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
The Coca-Cola Company is seeking exceptional graduate level talent looking to maximize every ounce of their potential, as a Finance Leadership Associate.
The Finance Leadership Associate program is a two-year rotational leadership program designed to provide you with a multi-faceted work experience as you learn how to be a successful Finance professional and business partner. Finance Leadership Associates experience rotations within our Corporate Finance and North American Manufacturing, Sales, and Commercial Finance teams.
In addition to the job based experience, Finance Leadership Associates will engage in structured learning to enhance their business and leadership capabilities, senior-level mentoring, and key networking activities.
Function Specific Activities:
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate Students (MBA with an academic background in finance, or Masters level talent from a Finance/Accounting program)
- 1 – 3 years of working experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills (in prior work and academics)
- Project Management experience
- Undergraduate degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Intermediate to advanced competency in utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Geographically Mobile
- Ability to influence
- Creative thinker
- Comfortable with dynamic, changing environment
- Problem solving/analytics
- Ability to manage through ambiguity
Compensation & Benefits
From a competitive starting salary to all the benefits you would expect from a worldwide leader, discover a world of rewards with The Coca-Cola Company.
Location of Program: Atlanta, GA
Years of Experience:
1-2 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.