Business Financial Controller at Huawei Technologies USA Inc.
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
Business Financial Controller is responsible for advising and supporting key account team in developing project estimation, financial solutions, financial term’s negotiations and credit analysis etc. continuously improve financial performance of the key account alongside with the key account team.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as partner of business in pre-sales process, participate in the work of pre-sales finance, and business case preparation etc
- Interface with sales organization to communicate credit decisions and ensure timely review of new customers, implement periodic credit reviews, resolve credit issues with customers
- Engage customer contract finance elements review and provide opinion from finance perspective.
- Manage the financial performance and KPIs for key account/projects, drive implementation of actions to improve the financial performance within the key account team by rolling forecast and monthly operation analysis
- 3-5 years relevant experience and proven and repeated success as the financial professional in a hi-tech company, preferably in the Telecoms industry on project controlling, cost reduction, budget & forecast and financial analysis
- Strong financial competence, solid business insight, ability to combine financial and business perspectives
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and economics, preferably qualified accountant in accounting and financial management
- Good knowledge of risk management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliability, commitment, persistence, power to assert, positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize, problem solving
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent command of English
See Job Description