at Thompson Hospitality Corporation
Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
The Line Cook follows predetermined menus to prepare meals and food items for customers in batch or single orders, may supervise junior level cooks, specializes in the preparation/cooking of cold food items, ensures proper food portions, and may assist in the food preparation process.
Client and Customer Satisfaction/Relations
- Prepare food items in bulk or to order.
- May assist in the food preparation process to speed up production.
- Prepare meals and food items to customer specifications as applicable.
- Follow all food handling procedures and regulations.
- Ensure proper food portions and quality of food items.
- Ability to follow and comply with recipes.
- Maintain a clear work area.
Business Growth and Marketing
- Encourage repeat business by providing quality meals and food items.
- Eliminate waste wherever possible.
- Accurately record production amounts throughout the meal.
- Pre-cost menus upon request.
- Post-cost menu upon completion of meal.
Leadership and Managerial Skills
- May supervise junior level cooks or other kitchen staff.
- Ability to create cost-effective and customer-driven menus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.