Quality Engineer (602470) at Zimmer US
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Warsaw, Indiana
Quality Engineer Role in the Quality Management Systems team will require the individual to coordinate development of QMS framework and implementation of the system across the network. Review and Write corporate procedures where applicable, Manage trackers and evaluate company wide data on QMS implementation. In this role, the individual will have to Interacts with many different functional departments mostly technical in nature, and experts outside Zimmer Biomet to implement Zimmer Biomet Quality goals. Individual will have to understand ZB product, processes along with various external applicable regulations in order to holistically bring all elements of the QMS together with the strategic direction of the Quality Goals
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates across technical functions and within Quality Organization for designing Quality management systems framework and guidance.
- Ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented and maintained
- Formulates procedures, requirements, and standards for Zimmer Biomet systems and processes.
- Collects and analyzes data related to corporate controlled document in various stages across the network
- Identifies through data analysis criticality points associated with corporate QMS processes
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS and any need for improvement
Expected Areas of Competence
Ability to engage with technical functions such as Design, Manufacturing, Process and Quality to understand QMS related requirements.
Ability to work within a team environment and build relationships outside of the department as well as outside the company (suppliers, regulatory agencies, etc.).
Ability to deliver, meet deadlines and have results orientation.
Able to communicate both orally and in written form to multiple levels of the company.
Demonstrates characteristics of high potential for future development opportunities.
Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
B.S. in engineering or in Sciences is a must and a preference for a Master’s degree in Engineering or Sciences.
0-3 years of work experience preferably in Medical Devices / Orthopedic industry.
Combination of education and experience may be considered (in evaluating experience relative to requirements)
Up to 10%