Market Integration Specialist
at Nasdaq Comp
Posted in Finance 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: New York, New York
Passion, Effectiveness, Integrity, Resilience & Leading Change
These are more than just NASDAQ core values... they are qualities we hire for.
As a leader of marketplace solutions and advisory services to exchanges and partners, Market Technology leads in support and technical services to our external customers globally.
The Integration Specialist plans, configures and manages the integration of each project, from conception through to completion, ensuring client/internal customer satisfaction. Manages integration projects to ensure it meets the business requirements, internal or external stakeholders are satisfied and it meets the project plans obligations regarding specifications, quality, costs and timeframes.- Requires exceptional skills in data analysis and data manipulation.
- Should be familiar with various data types such as FIX Protocol and various market data types provided by Reuters or InteractiveData (ICE).
- Comfortable with Unix, bash and XML.
- Utilizes in-house tools and software and data manipulation skills to perform complex data analysis and is able to provide suggestions to the Dev team to improve on existing tools.
- Works closely with quality assurance, business analysis and operations team to make sure projects are on time and within acceptable quality.
- Works with the infrastructure team to ensure firewalls, network connectivity and server contingency plans are in order.
- Manages Tier-2 customer queries and questions and works closely with the client service team.
- Monitors the operation of staging projects on a daily basis.
- Has sufficient business knowledge around various financial asset classes and how they trade.
- Has a basic understanding of various forms of market manipulation.
- Has a can-do attitude.
- Great communication skills. The ability to work closely with various technical and non-technical teams in order to complete the project.
- Requires little or no supervision on a day to day basis.
- Education Required: Degree qualified in Computer Science, or other related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience Required: Minimum 6 years experience
- Special Qualifications: Certification and effectiveness in desktop project management tools including Excel and certification in Project Management administration tools such as Gantt charts etc.
for immediate consideration email email@example.com Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.