Intern at ONE Jeanswear Group
Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Job ID: 3517
One Jeanswear Group designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label Jeanswear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
ONE Jeanswear Group, Inc. is currently looking for an Assistant Technical Design Intern. This position is primary responsible for measuring garments and spec sheets. The paid internship will be located in our NYC offices, with a minimum of 16 hours per week. The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Measuring garments
- Attending fitting sessions internally and externally with the customer and making detailed notes of the fits
- Translating the fitting sessions and fit comments accurately onto the patterns
- Communicating to overseas factories on correcting the fit and construction of the product.
The qualifications required for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Major in Technical Design Preferred
- Previous Internships in Technical Design Preferred
- Ability to use MS Excel, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- PLM, PDM Experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status,
or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.