Security Guard Shift Supervisor at MVM
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Homestead, Florida
Title: Security Guard Shift Supervisor
Limited Duration: Intermittent, Temporary, Seasonal/On-Call
Location: Various, including Homestead, FL
Travel: Optional, Up to 100%
Schedule: Flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
MVM, Inc. – a leading provider of professional, technical, administrative, and program management support services to the Federal Government – is creating a pipeline of Security Guards Shift Supervisors that would be interested in provisional commitment projects anywhere in the US with other highly capable team members tasked with providing care to Unaccompanied Children (UC) in a limited duration shelter dependent on the request from The Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR). The Security Guard Shift Supervisor will oversee all Security Guards and assist in anything the Security Guards bring to the Security Guard Shift Supervisor’s attention. If need, the Security Guard Shift Supervisor will then reach out to the Security Guard Site Supervisor for assistance and direction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include:
- Monitor all officers using cameras in the Control Center and by roving the premises
- Ensure continuity of operations during the assigned shift Respond to emergencies and any unusual occurrences
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in security or military.
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in security-related supervisory role.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Must pass and maintain all required training, certifications, and licensing
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Experience supervising a 24/7 security operation, including stationary and mobile posts.
- Experience developing SOP’s and Best Practices for a security operation involving minors.
- Pass fingerprint-based criminal background
- Pass Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) check
- Must be licensed and bonded in the state your work in
Standing/Walking/Mobility: Must have mobility to stand or walk 50% - 100% of the time.
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: 5% - 25% of the time.
Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: 5% - 25% of the time.
Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to write, type, and use a telephone system 75% - 100% of the time.
Physical Dimensions: Medium-duty work. Must be able to exert up to 10 pounds of force constantly and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently to move objects.
MVM offers a competitive benefits package, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Due to the high volume of applications received, the Recruiting Department will contact you directly, should you be selected to advance in our recruitment process.
For more information about the company please visit our website at www.mvminc.com
MVM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.