Asset Leader at Iatric Manufacturing
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morristown, Tennessee
- Coaches team members on performance to meet or improve mfg standard output and waste expectations.
- Conducts performance reviews and administers disciplinary actions for team members
- Recommend measures to improve equipment safety and performance, product quality, production efficiencies, and scrap rate for their assets.
- Responsible for continuous improvement projects to improve efficiency/waste results or special projects effecting manufacturing.
- Provide direction to Technical Operators to improve efficiencies, quality or implement corrective action plans for lines that are performing below minimum expectations.
- Responsible for mentoring Technical Operators to enhance development.
- Analyzes manufacturing data to identify continuous improvement and cost savings opportunities.
- Coordinates overtime needs and staffing needs to meet customer demands.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: (All items listed are required unless otherwise specified. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential accountability satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related field with at least five years of Production experience, including two years of supervisor experience; or equivalent combination or education and experience.
- Strong leadership, verbal, written, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills will be necessary.
- Strong working knowledge of Safety and Quality management processes, FDA regulatory requirements, EPA regulatory requirements, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) is required.
- Proficiency in team development, including interpersonal relationship building and conflict resolution.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a high paced working environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision with high level of motivation.
- Knowledge and understanding of Lean Manufacturing, High Performing Operating Teams, Six Sigma, SPC and statistical tools and techniques; Knowledge of JD Edwards are all a plus.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.)
- Frequent carrying and lifting 0-10 pounds, repetitive hand movement, reading, writing, reasoning/analyzing, and social interaction
- Occasional carrying and lifting 10-30 pounds, standing/walking, bending/twisting, pushing/pulling, reaching above shoulder, and calculating
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.)
- Indoor, sheltered work
- Climate-controlled environment