Unarmed Guard at MVM, Inc.
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
TITLE: Unarmed Guard
LOCATION : Bethesda, MD
DURATION: Full Time
SCHEDULE: Must be flexible to work holidays, weekends and multiple shift options
MVM, Inc. is seeking Full-Time Unarmed Guards to work at our clients site. Candidates must be available to work evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays. The ideal candidate will serve to ensure the protection of the clients property, employees and their property, twenty-four (24) hours a day, 365 days a year, in a structured regimen, with emergency response capabilities.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the clients property and its occupants are adequately protected against harm or loss by means of deterrence, detection, observation and reporting
- Conduct security patrols as directed
- Conduct access control functions as directed
- Post familiarization, facility entry control, campus entry control, personnel/vehicle inspection processes
- Knowledge of lost and found property and controlled property procedures
- Produce and maintain security related documents, reports, forms and logs as directed
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- A minimum of three (1) years’ experience in the security/law-enforcement/military field whose
- Must pass speaking, reading, writing, and computer literacy tests
- Must pass and maintain all required training, certifications, and licensing
- Must be able to speak, read, write and effectively communicate in English under normal and stressful conditions
- Able to withstand the physical demands of the position and be capable of responding quickly in an emergency situation.
- Available to work evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Strong customer service skills
Applicants selected may be subjected to a Government background investigation and may be required to meet the following conditions of employment:
- A favorable credit check for all cleared positions
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Successfully passing a background investigation
- Successfully passing a medical and drug screen
MVM offers a competitive benefits package, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Due to the high volume of applications received, the Recruiting Department will contact you directly, should you be selected to advance in our recruitment process.
For more information about the company please visit our website at www.mvminc.com
MVM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.