Manager, Development Annual Fund
at AltaMed Health Services
Posted in Business Development 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Los Angeles, California
AltaMed Health Services
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job ID 2017-5185
Location US-CA-Los Angeles
Under the direction of the AVP Development, this position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the annual fund as well as the strategic tactics deployed to ensure successful annual fund program. The Annual Fund Manager lead a team responsible for developing and executing multi-channel strategies that acquire, retain and engage current and new donors. This position supervises two staff members and some external contractor relationships. This position is also responsible for supporting activities required by the special events team, the major gifts team and the employee giving program.
- Primary responsibilities include outreach and communication to mid-level and small dollar donors and lapsed donors for increased support.
- Create and implement strategies for retaining and upgrading current donors
- Create and implement strategies and tactics for increasing involvement of current donors
- Develop and implement acquisition strategies
- Work with special events team and employee giving team to ensure that marketing efforts are being met through website, email and social media.
- Work major gifts team to ensure appropriate communication between AltaMed and the donor and prospect occur.
- Supervise two staff members and coordinate between multiple departments to ensure deadlines and quality standards are met.
- Works on team to create strategic fundraising plans and measure effectiveness, gather feedback, report findings and conclusions and prepare action plans
- Develop case for funding for various programs.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a liberal arts field coupled with a minimum of three years of nonprofit organization experience writing.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish desirable.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.