Associate Test Engineer at OCLC
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dublin, Ohio
You have a life. We like that about you.
At OCLC, we believe you'll do the best work of your life when you're living the best life possible.
We work hard to build the technology that connects thousands of today's libraries. But we also work hard to make a job at OCLC a meaningful part of a balanced life- not a substitute for one.
The Job Details are as follows:
Analyze project requirements and produce test conditions. If requirements do not exist then agree an approach to move forward with the Test Lead and Product Analyst.
Clarify ambiguous requirements with the Product Analyst.
Generate Test Procedures and Test Cases (manual and automated) to achieve the requirements.
- Write and automate gherkins using cucumber via Ruby, Java or other language used by the team.
Ensure traceability between requirements and the test steps with the Test Procedures and Test Scripts
Execute Test Cases (including Smoke and Regression tests), record test results, analyze test failures and raise issues where appropriate
Attends peer reviews on Test Conditions, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts.
Sharing knowledge with colleagues through meetings, video conferences, demonstrations etc.
Develops knowledge of testing tools, environments and other applicable technology.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Shows drive and enthusiasm about testing.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in the use of testing tools.
- Knowledge of tools for testing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- General Quality Assurance knowledge