Warehouse Worker III - 8362 at EmpirecatP
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mesa, Arizona
Requisition #: 8362
Shift : 2
Start Time : 2:30 pm
End Time : 11:00 pm
Schedule Days : Monday - Friday
Position Status: Full Time (40 hrs week)
Stock, pick, and package all parts promptly and correctly. Operate various warehouse equipment including forklifts, stocker picker and other parts related vehicles. Perform various warehouse functions.
Essential Functions & Additional Responsibilities
- Fill orders from stock
- Delivery parts to proper areas designated by the shipping code on the PSO
- Package parts
- Replenish shelf stock
- Pull PSO in the order assigned by lead person with less than 1 error per 1200 line items pulled
- Works safely at all times. Adheres to all applicable safety policies. Complies with all company policies, procedures and standards.
- Keep Shipping and Receiving areas, docks, bays and warehouse clean and neat at all times
- Load common carrier and company truck shipments
- Ensure trucks are properly loaded and secured
- Perform maintenance check on all warehouse equipment
- Must accomplish training and serve as a Green Belt in support of EMPIRE's Six Sigma program.
- Works within and promotes corporate values.
Additional Level Requirements
- Warehouse Worker IV: Must have prior warehouse material storage and retrieval experience.
Skills & Abilities
Ability to coach and mentor others
Proof of High School Diploma or GED
3 years minimum experience
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Required to stand frequently
Required to walk constantly
Required to push or pull 21-50 lbs
Required to lift or carry 21-50 lbs
Specific vision abilities include ability to adjust focus
Specific vision abilities include close vision
Specific vision abilities include depth perception
Specific vision abilities include perpheral vision
Required to use hands constantly
Required to talk or hear occasionally
Required to squat or kneel frequently
Required to sit occasionally
Required to reach outward frequently
Required to crawl occasionally
Required to climb frequently
Required to bend occasionally
This position is designated as a Safety-Sensitive Position.
The characteristics described here are those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Exposure high precarious places
Exposure to moving mechanical parts
Exposure to outdoor weather
The noise level is moderate.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The roles and objectives of this job do not include setting corporate policy, and does not constitute a managing agent of the company.
Empire is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call 480-633-5440 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Empire Southwest is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
Safety - Respect - Integrity - Teamwork - Excellence - Stewardship - Astonishment