Senior Recruiter at Pioneer Natural Resources USA, Inc.
Posted in Human Resources 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irving, Texas
- Partner with HR Generalist and hiring managers to understand the hiring needs of their business unit and advise on hiring trends.
- Direct recruitment efforts for new personnel through the research of resumes, the internal job board, advertisements, and employment agencies, ensuring that qualified employees are hired.
- Maintain required documentation for new hire processing as it relates to the current Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Conduct interviews; assess applicants based on job qualifications, and make recommendations to managers.
- Monitor the status of backgrounds and drug screens; process offer letters and new hire paperwork; maintains & updates recruitment reports; and provides activity/status reports as needed.
- Enlist & review the services of outside employment agencies for permanent or temporary personnel as needed.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates within oil and gas and general industries.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- 10 years related HR/Recruiting experience or combination of education and experience.
- HS Diploma Required, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
Pioneer Natural Resources is an EEO/AA-M/F/Disability/Veteran Employer.