Regional Sourcing Analyst at Georgia- Pacific
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
We are seeking a Regional Sourcing Analyst in our Strategic Sourcing and Procurement group to focus on leveraging and managing spend concentrated in the operating facilities. This person will be responsible for data analysis, cross-functional team development and management, sourcing event and contract execution, and continuous improvement in the identified spaces. Projects typically range from $50K to $6MM of annual spend.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
• Provide analysis (commercial evaluations, spend analysis, market analysis, commodity analysis, bid evaluations) to form a Strategic plan for decision making
• Work with category managers and operating sites to conduct various projects and strategic initiatives
• Utilize eCommerce systems to facilitate sourcing process from a commercial perspective via eSourcing tools
• Execute all bid/quoting transactions utilizing GP’s eSourcing system and 6 step sourcing process
• Demonstrate the Skills and Knowledge to establish and manage timelines, project priorities, and handle multiple/concurrent projects
• Establish a collaborative working relationship with the GP Engineering, ETMS, local mills, division management, strategic sourcing, environmental, safety, as well as, suppliers and manufacturers
What You Will Need:
• 1 year of experience in Procurement (purchasing /sourcing) and or Operations (in field, in plant)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
What Will Put You Ahead?
• 3 years of experience in Procurement (purchasing/sourcing), Operations experience (in field, in plant), or Technical experience (engineering, project management, etc.)
• Supply Chain Management experience
• Manufacturing Experience – ideally in the Forest Products Industry
• Experience with purchasing systems platforms (such as MP2, AS7, MDM, or SAP)
•Experience working with large multi-business/divisional teams
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf