Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: north canton, Ohio
As part of the Global FP&A Finance Organization, this position is responsible for assisting in the consolidation and analysis of the Global monthly forecast, as well as the annual operating, Free Cash Flow (FCF), strategic and capital plan, CFO Board meeting presentations, Monthly Business review (MBR), Quarterly Business Review (QBR), Quarterly Earnings Release, 10Q/K Management Discussion & Analysis of results and restatements of prior year results. In addition, this role is responsible to provide finance support to the various corporate and global headquarter organizations. This position is responsible for hands-on completion of deliverables. It is critical that this position have the ability to synthesize information / results and express them meaningfully at the appropriate level for the intended audience. This position helps to maintain our standardization of format and consistent representation of information to ensure proper organizational and operational accuracy.
Responsibility: Planning & Forecasting
* Responsible for assisting in development of 3-year strategic planning interacting with all corporate and global headquarter groups supported and all levels necessary.
* Assist in managing annual $5B global financial operating plan to include all geographies and all solutions interacting with all levels of management. This includes assisting in restatements as required, developing annual assessments & allocation rates, per person and salary related benefits, and forecasting US based health care costs. This includes coordination and seeking approval of all post budget adjustments and the restatement process to 2 years of historical financials for comparability for any restate items.
* Assist in leading the submission process and consolidation of the annual ~$100M capital plan. This includes working with all Lines of Business (LoBs) and Regions globally along with monthly tracking and analysis of spend.
* Consolidation of the monthly forecast from each of the LoBs and regions. This includes Income Statement, Systems & Software Order Entry and Backlog, Service contract base forecasts as well as select KPI, Balance Sheet and working capital metrics.
* Providing clear and concise monthly analysis of the movements and drivers in the change in the forecast submissions.
* Continuous focus on processes to simplify, streamline and automate.
Responsibility: Reporting & Analysis
* Support SEC Filings by assisting in development of the initial draft of the Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Results (MD&A) for the Consolidated Income Statement, Segment Revenue, and Segment Profitability analysis and tables.
* Responsible for assisting in financial analysis and support for quarterly earnings release. Provide input and analysis during development of release and presentation materials, assist in developing the support book for use during preparation for the call by CEO/ CFO and during the questions and answers portion of the investor call. Assisting on the drafting of the CFO script and quality checking the CEO script and all earnings materials (i.e. scripts, slides, and release) to ensure financial numbers provided are an accurate representation of the results.
* Support the global analysis of operations in preparation for the Monthly Business Review. Consolidation and development of the formal monthly CFO presentation for MBR.
* Financial Support for all internal Senior Leadership meetings as required.
* Provide analysis and support for CFO presentation and discussion for the scheduled Investment Community meetings including “roadshows” and the annual Investors Analyst Day presentation.
* Complete reports and analysis of the Diebold Nixdorf Briefs that are distributed to the Board of Directors monthly. Analysis should be clear, concise and provide the Board with an appropriate level to comprehend what is going on in the business.
* Reporting & analysis of consolidated restructuring, non-routine and special charges as well as projection of future expense as some projects span across one year.
* Consolidated reporting and analysis of the income statement, order entry, worldwide order entry, backlog, global security revenue, global service profitability, other income (Expense), segment revenue, segment profitability, adjusted EBITDA, return on capital employed, gross margin analysis, cash conversion cycle and the working capital metrics that make it up on both a GAAP and non-GAAP basis. These reports and analysis compare actual / forecast to prior year, prior forecast, and plan. This requires review of the results, identification of areas of variance and working with the various global finance teams to properly develop the analysis of results. Focus on the analysis and areas of improvement in the business, not just providing numerical variances.
Responsibility: Operations Finance Support
* Support the standardized monthly MBR Feeder schedules used by all LoBs and regions at the MBR.
* Support the monthly cash flow and net debt meeting with the CFO, Corporate Treasurer, Chief Tax Officer, and VP Controller global operations and the team.
* Support the coordination of all analytical or other requested data from various groups within the company to the international and domestic organizations for single point of contact.
* Support the Corporate Controllers organization for all U.S. restructuring, non-routine and special charges.
* Support organization monthly close process working closely with the global, corporate, international, and North America accounting groups to ensure accurate close.
* Support requests for Global Customer analysis. This involves the coordination of requests for information globally where those customers do business and then consolidating the responses into a single analysis.
* Provide quarterly support and forecast details to the Corporate Tax department in their effort to develop a quarterly effective tax rate (EFT).
* Support Company 119 and GSO profit transfer analysis on a monthly basis. This includes preparation and maintenance of monthly elimination files, deriving and loading a month end journal entry for truing up of monthly price variance related to foreign exchange (Fx) issues.
* Manual coordination, collection, and consolidation of all key financial and some operational data from Diebold Nixdorf entities not available in current global reporting system (Longview Solutions (Khalix) or Oracle).
* Monitor depot license billing activity ensuring billings are being done to schedule.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
· MBA or near term desire to obtain MBA as part of continuous personal growth
· 2+ years of Financial Analyst experience preferred but open to outstanding candidate.
· Ability to provide both verbal and written analytical information.
· Longview or Hyperion Forecast Modeling Solutions experience preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, process and hands-on system skills required
· Knowledge of Diebold Nixdorf Finance is a plus
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.