CVD Process Technician - Trainee at Heraeus Quartz America LLC
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tempe, Arizona
CVD Process Technician - Trainee
Location Tempe - Arizona
Heraeus, the technology group headquartered in Hanau, Germany, is a leading international family-owned company formed in 1851. We create high-quality solutions for our customers and strengthen their long-term competitiveness by combining material expertise with technological know-how. Our ideas are focused on important issues such as the environment, energy, health, mobility and industrial applications. In the 2016 financial year, Heraeus generated revenues without precious metals of €2.0 bn and a total revenue of €21.5 bn. Our promise to over 12,400 employees in about 40 countries is to enable them to develop their own ideas and to drive them forward.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Train on process technology equipment operation such as CVD and Purification reactor platforms.
- Learn the requirements in order to monitor the equipment in the area, such as
- Become familiar with issues pertaining to processes that affect product specifications.
- Assist in routine Preventative Maintenance and system Maintenance as required.
- Be able to read, analyze and interpret common technical documentation and production documentation.
- Learn to package, inspect and transfer chemicals safely
- Learn to handle customer product safely and without damaging product.
- Learn to plan, analyze and control the quality of manufacturing processes.
- Learn to run the operations safely.
- Understand quality requirements for customers and products
What is required for this role:
- Two year associate degree in process technology or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Have a Quality First attitude and a strong team spirit
- Must be capable of working with shift members to achieve quality requirements
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mechanical equipment and machining expertise preferred
- Proficient in MS office products
- 2+ years in a clean room manufacturing environment preferred
- Chemical Vapor Deposition experience a plus
Our recruiting team will carefully review and consider each individual application. Qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussion. We thank you for your consideration and appreciate your interest in Heraeus. For more information, please visit www.heraeus.com/careersusa.