Lead Water Transfer Technician at Pioneer Natural Resources USA, Inc.
Posted in Installation - Maint - Repair 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Midland, Texas
Assists with construction of water transfer equipment and materials.
- Oversee and supervise the daily operations of Water Transfer Crew and contract labor.
- Read daily workload folder and ensure that all of the equipment and personnel are in place to conduct work.
- Oversee the setup, completion and rig down of water transfer equipment including conveyance piping, pumps, fitting, containment, road crossings, etc..
- Make daily decisions regarding employee issues and water transfer job performance.
- Oversee the care and maintenance of all Water Transfer equipment.
- Perform maintenance on pumping materials and pumping equipment, diagnostics and repairs to pressurized pipe and hoses.
- Haul pipe, transfer pumps, hoses, manifolds, skid steer, and road crossing on public and private rights of ways in adverse weather using 40 foot trailer behind heavy truck.
- Follows all Pioneer HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) policies at all times and trains lower level Water Transfer in safe work practices.
- Knows and uses appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at all times.
- Drives Company vehicles over various types of road conditions and terrain, including highways, rural roads including paved and gravel surfaces, and off road situations including two track roads.
- Maintain all employee related paperwork, time sheets, driver DOT logs, trip sheets, etc.
- Installs tire chains for better traction when needed.
- Wash and maintain equipment to Company standards.
- Requisition and approve purchase of parts and fittings.
- Work is basic and not complex.
- Troubleshoots and makes routine decision within scope of job requirements.
- Stops work due to unsafe conditions or situations.
- Approves purchase of materials and parts.
- Other employees, Supervisors, Lead Water Transfer
- Works with limited supervision.
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Provides guidance to less experience Water Transfer employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Must have 2.5 years Pipeline, Water Transfer, or equivalent experience.
- Must have a valid Class A CDL with a clean driving record.
- Forklift certification required.
- Mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Able to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, on a regular basis.
- Able to deal with wet and/or humid conditions and extreme heat/cold.
- Work environment may include moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic chemicals, airborne particles and moderate to loud noise, requiring consistent use of appropriate PPE.
Pioneer Natural Resources is an EEO/AA-M/F/disability/veteran Employer.