Production Tech I-Palletizer
at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Waco, Texas
United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
The Production Tech I- Palletizer must have working knowledge of production environment and machinery. The ideal candidate will be able to trouble-shoot production-related problems and be able to read equipment operations manuals. Must be able to work in a team environment as well as recognize material and product defects.
Function Specific Activities:
Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities: Shift Flexibility Required
- Ensure efficient operation of palletizing equipment and stretch wrappers.
- Ensure equipment is supplied with required materials, (e.g. Stretch wrap material, pallets). Maintain accurate records and logs as required.
- Perform operator-related preventative maintenance duties as required.
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance withal GMP standards.
- Work directly with maintenance personnel, other line personnel and management to problem-solve to ensure maximum production efficiencies.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment including immediately correcting or reporting safety issues to your supervisor.
- Complete accurate logs and documentation of activities during shift. Perform package quality checks as required.
- Troubleshoot and correct machinery or quality problems during palletizer and stretch wrapper operation.
- Read and understand standard operating procedures.
- Able to participate in team assignments.
- Able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Able to set up and/or changeover palletizers and stretch wrappers by yourself to different package sizes in a timely manner.
- Able to explain and demonstrate job tasks to all internal and external visitors.
- Ensure that all security procedures are followed.
- Read, understand and comply MSDS sheets.
- Properly label all containers used in your work area.
- Work an 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements.
- This may include overtime and weekend work as necessary.
- Ensure that all tasks are performed toward achieving the safety, quality, service and cost objectives of TMMC.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules and all company rules and policies.
- Perform all essential job skills (functions), procedures, work instructions and Company standards identified for this position in order to be certified for the position.
- Keep work areas clean at all times.
- Use equipment operations manuals and hand tools as required.
Education - High School diploma or GED equivalent required
Related Work Experience – 1-2 years’ experience in production position, preferred
Years of Experience:
1-2 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.