Coordinator, Talent & Influencer
at Daniel J. Edelman Holdings
Posted in Public Relations 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Edelman is a leading global Communications Marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman was named one of Advertising Age’s “Agency to Watch” in 2014; one of Forbes’ “14 Most Influential Agencies of 2014”; and The Holmes Report’s “2013 Global Agency of the Year.” Edelman was awarded the Grand Prix Cannes Lion for PR in 2014 and was among Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” for the third time in 2014. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
UEG is an award-winning global agency specializing in entertainment, sports and lifestyle marketing. We create breakthrough marketing by leveraging the people, places and platforms that shape pop culture. Our suite of services includes celebrity/influencer programming, music-film-tv/digital-sports partnerships, communications, branded content and experiential.
The team at UEG is a dynamic group, bringing together best-in-class expertise across entertainment, sports and lifestyle, paired with a strong understanding of brand building and effective marketing communications. This is a work hard, play hard environment where a true passion for culture are married with the desire to create business changing work for our clients.
UEG is currently looking for a Coordinator, Talent & Influencers. This role will serve as support to the whole talent team – both as an account “support” role (as it’s defined in our talent process, e.g. supporting the driver and the oversight on select accounts/programs) as well as support to the team overall.
- Manage and Update Team Resources Regularly Team Calendar – ensuring our ability to cover workload when someone is traveling or unavailable
- Project Grid – provides real time team utilization so that we can assign new projects appropriately
- Team Meeting Schedule – to discuss who needs help and how we can support each other
- Talent Dashboard Database – ongoing updates to our talent database that will alleviate the need to draft new slides when we recommend talent
- Project Codes – keeping track of our list of codes and ensuring the team is billing to the right codes to avoid timesheets being sent back
- Pulling E-Scores, understanding them and being able to knowledgably share information about them
- Fluency Representative – to help provide information that informs the tool and then share that knowledge back with the team
- Research & Vetting
- Conduct desk side research when the Team is engaged to provide recommendations
- Participate in the brainstorming of talent for relevant programs
- Responsible for conducting relevant research and vetting talent candidates (against criteria, for competitive partnerships, looking at upcoming projects, utilizing existing databases, etc.).
- Pulling and interpreting E-Scores
- Liaising with talent representation (as relevant) to gather background information on talent
- Taking a “first pass” at drafting relevant talent documents, e.g. dashboards etc.
- Should be well-versed in Word including PPT – able to format talent recommendation decks, etc.
- Support project leads by conducting deep online searches to uncover any conflicts and issues with Talent
- Responsible for coordination needs during the execution phase of a talent partnership, including:
- Sourcing and booking glam, car service, etc. o Coordinating the paperwork and payment of relevant vendors (stylists, etc.)
- Development and updating of ROS, relevant documents in preparation for service days (briefing books, etc.)
- Liaising with talent representation where relevant to coordinate review and approvals process
- Tracking payments (talent, SAG, vendors, etc.) to ensure payments are facilitated on time
Candidates should be:
- Previous internship experience working with talent/entertainment or related fields
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and written and oral communications skills
- Ability to adapt to new conditions, deadlines, and assignments
- Solid knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and the ability to provide quality work to clients and teams
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.