Financial Intelligence Quality Control Analyst at Webster Bank
Posted in Banking 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: New Britain, ConnecticutJob Description:
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Webster Bank is seeking a Financial Intelligence Quality Control Analyst with knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) requirements to fulfill the following duties:
- Perform quality control reviews of the Financial Intelligence Unit's work and documentation.
- Provide timely feedback and assistance to management
- Present issues and resolutions to various audiences including analysts, supervisors and management
- Participate in management meetings, as appropriate, to discuss patterns of errors, high-risk individual cases, and other issues.
- Develop Quality Assurance reporting standards.
- Act as a backup for the monthly E-filing of SARs to FinCEN.
- Assist in the periodic testing of the Financial Intelligence Unit's work
- Oversee all Recordkeeping processes for BSA Compliance as required by the BSA record retention guidelines
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) and AML (Anti Money Laundering laws and regulations.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2 + years of related experience -- BSA or Corporate Compliance, Banking, Investigations
- Knowledge of and experience with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- Proven ability to work independently in a high volume environment
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) preferred.