Shipping & Receiving Supervisor
at Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
Posted in Automotive 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Belvidere, Illinois
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors (YFAI) is the global leader in automotive interiors. YFAI is redefining how people relax, work and play in their vehicle interiors today and decades from now. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has 114 manufacturing plants and technical centers in 20 countries and more than 33,000 employees globally. They design, develop and manufacture interior components for all automakers. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Adient, the global leader in automotive seating. For more information, please visit www.YFAI.com.
The Shipping and Receiving Supervisor ensures timely delivery of products to customers by coordinating daily shipping activities and managing warehouse layout, organization, and schedule with established standards.
- Assigns daily schedule and tasks to Shipping Clerk, Material Handlers, Warehouse Supervisors
- Manages stocking, staging and loading functions to YFAI specifications
- Enforce compliance to layout of the warehouse and warehouse organization
- Responsible for daily shipping schedule planning and execution
- Ensure accurate and timely shipments to all customers
- Manages and communicates with Gatekeeper to ensure integrity of inbound scanned product
- Responsible for all safety equipment and employee safety compliance in the warehouse
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance or warehouse equipment and supplies
- Responsible for all physical inventory and cycle counts as required
- Audits subordinates and their work area to ensure safety and housekeeping
- Participates in escalation process of any potential missed shipment or timing
- Participates in continuous improvement of material processes and procedures
- Responsible for general housekeeping of warehouse
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 3 years of experience in shipping and warehouse operations with Automotive and Tier customers.
- Familiar with shipping practices, terminology and various modes of transportation.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to obtain Fork Lift Operators License.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.