Title Searcher/PA Production Team at Title Resources Guaranty Company
Posted in Legal Admin 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Title Resource Group (TRG) is a full-service title and settlement services company. TRG serves real estate companies, corporations and financial institutions in support of residential and commercial real estate transactions. Headquartered in Mount Laurel, N.J., TRG is a nationally managed family of companies operating under well-known, local brands. TRG quick facts:
More than 2,500 employees and more than 440 offices across the United States, the majority of which are located in NRT brokerage offices
Operates in 48 states and provides closing services in all 50
Visit www.trgc.com for more information
Title Resource Group (TRG) is a full-service title, settlement, underwriting and vendor management services company serving real estate companies, affinity groups, corporations and financial institutions in support of residential and commercial real estate transactions. TRG is currently seeking Title Searchers that will be able to support our Pennsylvania TRG offices. The Title Searcher’s primary responsibilities will be conducting research of land records, judgment records and tax data and then compiling this data into a summary report. The candidates for this Title Searcher postion will need to be able to search records on-line via a Web Browser and travel to the physical government office in at least one of the following counties in Pennsylvania: Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lackawanna, Lehigh, Montgomery, Northampton and Philadelphia.
Principal Accountabilities include:
- Conduct abstracting searches at the appropriate County Government Centers.
- Collect real estate tax data pertaining to each parcel.
- Conduct track searches to locate all documents and filings pertaining to a particular parcel of real estate.
- Conduct name searches to research all parties to the transaction.
- Assemble abstracting research data and prepare for review by the Examiner.
- Complete all orders within 24-48 hour turn-around time.
- Field calls from internal customers.
- Provide assistance to production staff, closing staff, post-closing staff, priority projects, processors, regarding information available at the County Government Center and within the public record.
- Use iClosings to track receipt and completion of abstracting orders and document requests.
- Support the Abstract Services Department by acting as a back-up to open and process abstracting orders.
- Provide support in the area of commitment assembly and distribution (copies and mailing).
- Other clerical responsibilities may be added by the Manager, to support the other production functions.
A High School Diploma or equivalency is required. Three to Five years title search experience is required. A title abstractor license is preferred, but not required. Strong computer skills and communication skills are required. Must be detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated and able to work independently. Microsoft Office Proficiency with Word and Excel required. Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
Title Resource Group, LLC a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Title Resource Group will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.