VP Small Commercial Worker’s Compensation Product Line Manager
Posted in Insurance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
Chubb Small Commercial Worker’s
Compensation Product Line Manager
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly
traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb
provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal
accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a
diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product
and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial
strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local
Chubb Small Commercial Insurance
(SCI) leverages superior underwriting expertise and world renowned claims,
account services, and financial strength to offer solutions for small
businesses with up to $10M in revenue.
Education & Experience:
- Responsible for managing a team of individuals that
maintain Workers’ Compensation insurance forms, rules and rating plans so they
are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Work with the business units and other Product
Managers to ensure that we have consistent use and application of Underwriting
Rules and Rating plans.
- Analyze regulatory and legislative changes for impact
to Chubb, propose actions needed and develop and circulate advisory bulletins
- Ensure that the Product Management team provides
technical advice, counsel and assistance in the development and utilization of
the policy issuance system involving rating, policy issuance, statistical
reporting, claims handling, receivables, WCPOLS and proof of coverage.
- Work with business units in the development and filing
of new endorsements, coverages, rules, rating plans, classification
methodologies and programs that conform to applicable law while meeting
- Analyze industry communications to remain current in
Workers’ Compensation product line issues.
- Participate in and support regulatory compliance
activities including audits of business units and Market Conduct
Examinations. Together with business
partners drive regulatory compliance.
- Research and develop reference tools on important
product issues as guides for underwriters.
- Evaluate current operational and communication
procedures/practices and revise as appropriate to improve overall efficiency.
- Represent company on assigned industry committees and
assist in the development of positions on key industry issues.
- Coordinate priorities in support of several business
units, involving Business, Systems, Actuarial and/or Legal.
- Manage special projects, as may be needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience in
underwriting, product management and regulatory issues.
- Minimum of 10 years in insurance, with majority
background in Workers’ Compensation.
- In-depth knowledge of insurance coverage, rating plans
and the application of general underwriting principles. Knowledge of Professional Employer Organizations
- Strong organizational and project management skills
and understanding of urgency.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Computer proficient in using Word and Excel.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and commitment
to project ownership, accuracy and completion on a timely basis.
- Strong consultancy skills.
- Strong desire to be responsive to customer needs.
- Recognized as the company expert and consultant in
Workers’ Compensation, providing technical advice to business leaders and
managers, lower level associates and other functional areas.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and has a good attitude.
- Ability to manage a number of projects, and competing
priorities with the flexibility to change priorities to meet customer and
offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package
including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan,
disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition
reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal
employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to
it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and
other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin,
disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
For additional information about
Chubb or its services, please visit our website at www.chubb.com.
order to be considered an applicant for employment with Chubb, all applicants
must go to Chubb’s Careers website to
apply for the position(s) of interest and complete an online application. If
you do not complete the online application, you will not be considered an
applicant in accordance with Chubb’s policy.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.