Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
As a Professional Services Senior Systems Specialist with Diebold Nixdorf, you will be a member of a service division deploying solutions in direct response to our customers’ business needs, enabling us to provide turn-key support where and when our customers need it. As part of the National Accounts Delivery team in Professional Services, this position will take on the role of our on-site Delivery Consultant at a Diebold Nixdorf client located near Pittsburgh, PA. You will be the primary systems-related support resource and technical expert for high-level, very complex custom ATM applications installed in our customer’s ATMs globally.
This position is primarily responsible for software integration, including deployment of new software bundles and updates, into the customer’s environment, installing them to customer ATMs remotely without interrupting ATM service by using silent scripts and installs. You will work in partnership with the customer while collaborating with service, software development, sales and support personnel in various business units throughout Diebold Nixdorf, representing the Software and Technology side of Diebold Nixdorf’s Professional Services.
Some essential functions of this position include:
• Serve as the on-site technical point of contact for systems implementation and upgrades, software integration and modifications, system troubleshooting at a global account
• Research, troubleshoot, and resolve non-routine systems-related technical issues
• Provide service-related production support, establishing a support “triage” system between the customer, Diebold Nixdorf and suppliers
• Testing and certification of new systems and functionalities
• Installs software and software modifications and performs system generations.
• Assists the customer in training of the customer’s staff in operational matters.
• Responsible for all activities relating to systems implementation and upgrades.
• Participates as a professional services project team member, sub-team leader.
• Consults with the customer on matters regarding system implementation, staffing and staff training and guides the customer in the establishment of operating standards and procedures.
• Advises Product Management of product defects and provides customer input on suggested product improvements.
• Generates revenue based upon billing for Professional Services.
• Assists in the creation of RPQ’s to Canton for system requests.
• Author system design/modification specifications as part of a customer engagement
• Provide consulting services to evaluate potential professional service opportunities, technical information relevant to technical issues, consultation with the customer on matters regarding system implementation, staffing and staff training, and guide the customer in operating standards and procedures
• BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent education and/or experience.
• Four or more years of experience in technical systems deployments.
• Four of more years of networking experience.
• Experience in software and system engineering.
• Detailed technical knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 at the operating system level is required.
• Scripting experience required, including software scripting for unattended application installation.
• Experience with VB Script, DOS Script, and Java are essential.
• Programming experience is a plus.
• Experience with ProFlex applications is a major plus.
• Minimum of three years Project management experience in a plus.
• Must possess strong communication, interpersonal and customer-facing skills; will be called on frequently to provide technical account management.
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.