3M HIS Healthcare Consultant (Troy, NY; Overland Park, KS; Denver, CO; Murray, UT or Atlanta GA) at 3M
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Albany, New York
3M is seeking a Healthcare Consultant for the Health Information Systems Division located in Troy, NY; Overland Park, KS; Denver, CO; Murray, UT or Atlanta, GA.
Job Summary/Visionary statement:
The person hired for the position of Healthcare Consultant is a key team member of the 3M Population and Payment Solutions (PPS) Consulting and Analytics team. The person in this position is responsible for the successful implementation of 3M Heath Information Systems (HIS) products and services and serves as the lead subject matter expert in 3M tools and methodologies designed to assist healthcare payers, providers and government clients in managing costs and improving healthcare quality and outcomes.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead on-site strategy and training sessions that supports clients in managing costs and improving healthcare quality and outcomes
- Educate and train clients and internal users in the use of 3M HIS classification products
- Develop policies and business requirements for the client and assist in converting to technical specifications
- Oversee data analytic activities, review reports and develop analyses for presentation to team members and clients
- Provide subject matter expertise to Product Management for new versions of tools and products
- Support initiatives to increase market penetration, sales, and revenue to meet financial goals for 3M HIS classification products
- Provide educational opportunities and training to internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of combined client account management, healthcare administration, and/or data analysis experience
- Master's degree in healthcare field or business administration.
- Experience with one or more of the classification tools such as 3M CRG, 3M PFP, 3M PPR, 3M PPC, 3M DRG, 3M AP DRG, 3M APR DRG, 3M EAPG
- Experience with commercial/government payer, healthcare consulting, medical management, value-based purchasing, and/or accountable care organizations.
- Exceptional communication, oral presentation and writing skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional ability to coordinate and work well within a team.
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail orientation.
Location: Troy, NY; Overland Park, KS; Denver, CO; Murray, UT or Atlanta, GA.
Travel: May include up to 25% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.
See job description.