Marketing Outreach Spec-NY
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Develops, plans and implements the outreach (community and member) programs, and marketing strategy for events, activities and outreach to interested candidates and members in compliance with CMS, state, federal and WellCare regulations for Medicare & Medicaid and according to the prescribed rules and regulations of existing contracts with oversight and mentoring to Marketing Outreach Specialists. Implements community programs throughout the service area with the purpose of (1) providing meaningful programs for community residents including marketing and education of WellCare products directly resulting in membership growth, (2) strengthen member relations through specific marketing and education initiatives resulting in greater member retention (3) building community coalitions partnerships to specifically increase enrollment and member retention and (4) promoting WellCare programs and related initiatives. Promotes WellCare products and directly assists with accomplishing outreach and enrollment goals.
Department: Medicare Sales
Reports to: Mgr, Medicare Sales
- Compliantly market Medicaid and/or Medicare (if licensed) products to all interested eligible candidates.
- Identifies target organizations based on population served.
- Organizes and develops successful marketing enrollment events.
- Develops and maintains relationships within the business and community organizations.
- Contacts facilities in service areas to arrange meetings, ensuring all locations meet CMS requirements.
- Provides direct member outreach including education through multiple channels, i.e., telephone outreach, new member orientations, individual member meetings.
- Conducts compliant marketing and education presentations to individuals as well as targeted partners.
- Provides ongoing assistance to members, as necessary, answering questions and/or directing inquiries to Customer Service.
- Ensures all member issues are documented and communicated clearly for issue resolution.
- Thoroughly and accurately document all program activities regarding the effectiveness of the programs.
- Participate in strategy meetings as necessary and make recommendations regarding WellCare projects.
- Ensures all events, activities, communication, materials, media, promotions, etc. meeting corporate and CMS rules and regulations.
- Assists leadership with internal projects which include promoting and analyzing all marketing opportunities.
- Attends standing committee meetings with community if Management is unable to attend.
- Assists Management in escalated member issues that need investigation and resolution.
- Assists Management in mentoring and training current and new Marketing Outreach Specialists.
- Implements compliant retention and loyalty campaigns in conjunction with program strategies that meet department goals and objectives.
- Works with Customer Service team and strategic partners to manage programs on a daily basis that will ensure an outstanding member experience and increase member retention.
- Documents and communicates monthly enrollment challenges for members and partners.
- Continually monitors activities of health industry competitors and provides information to management.
- Coordinates with Member Services and enrollment Departments regarding member issues.
- Assists in preparation of all marketing and education events, activities and all presentations to eligible candidates, community partners, provider partners, etc.
- Ensures necessary inventory levels of marketing and educational materials is maintained, including organizing and compiling marketing and educational packets and all giveaway, promotional items.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required to use personal transportation for events.
- Required 4+ years of experience in sales and/or marketing in HMO/Managed Healthcare or Insurance Industry
- Required Other Successfully completed all required Medicare state, federal and corporate compliance training
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to work independently
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Other Comprehensive knowledge of Medicare regulations and programs
- Intermediate Other Ability to work flexible hours (i.e., events, etc.)
- Intermediate Other Ability to work calmly under pressure
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Other 2-40 Health Insurance License is required for Medicare
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Access
- Required Intermediate Other Computer functional
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.