Staff Pharmacist (part-time) - Cub Foods - Brainerd/Baxter, MN at SUPERVALU Holdings Inc
Posted in Pharmaceutical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Brainerd, Minnesota
This part-time position would be 20-40 hours per month total between the Cub Pharmacy locations in Brainerd and Baxter, MN.
Provide prompt, efficient and friendly customer
service. Efficiently manage the operations of the Pharmacy. Ensure accurate prescription
dispensing and appropriate consultation. Supervise pharmacy technicians,
grad interns and clerks in compliance with federal and state legislation as
well as store policies and procedures.
- Actively endorses and participates in all clinical
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner
- Takes all steps required to fill prescriptions in
compliance with all laws, regulations, physician orders and company
- Offers advice and professional consultation in
compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Communicates and cooperates in a professional manner
with peers, subordinates, managers, physicians, and customers in all
pharmacy related areas
- Ensures timely implementation of company policies,
procedures and programs; and enforces professional and operational
standards, including compliance with legal regulations
- Trains pharmacy technicians and abides by state
regulations regarding technician training and licensure
- Maintains inventory levels to company goals, rotates
stock, and utilizes RX return process
- Maintains standards in the absence of the Pharmacy
- Must have a college degree in Pharmacy (BS or PharmD)
- Must pass the NAPLEX
- Must pass the State MPJE
- Must hold a valid state license
- Meets all requirements of and maintains status as a
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to work shifts varying in length and time,
including nights, weekends and holidays
Why Work for SUPERVALU Pharmacies?
SUPERVALU Pharmacies focus on meaningful patient relationships, exceptional
pharmacy teams, effective use of technology and clinical programs. We provide
an environment that allows our pharmacists to offer exceptional patient care
and build relationships in our communities. Advance your pharmacy career with a
variety of clinical, management, operations and support services opportunities
at over 180 locations.
SUPERVALU Inc. is one of
the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the U.S. with annual sales of
approximately $17 billion. SUPERVALU serves customers across the United States
through a network of almost 3,400 stores. We know that bright, motivated people
are the reason for our success. Because of our employees, we?ve been providing
the best service to our customers for more than 135 years.
We encourage FRESH
thinking, offer an environment of inclusion and support, and set no boundaries
on your achievement!
A GREAT PLACE TO