Senior Associate - Business Consulting at Infosys
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Senior Consultant - Business Consulting (Pharmaceutical Data Management)
• This role will be face of the Infosys to client stakeholders in the Pharmaceutical commercial operations space with specific focus on commercial data management.
• Responsible for all aspects of BI solution implementation throughout the project life cycle including requirements gathering, design, creation of functional documentation specifications, ad-hoc reporting, production issues resolution, status meetings, testing, and implementation support.
• This role requires the ability to be flexible and operate both strategically and tactically. This individual will be responsible for proactive IT Business Intelligence projects leadership in defining effective, risk-based strategies, building collaborative partnerships across business domains and IT, and accomplishing streamlined delivery efforts while meeting project objectives as well as client business partner expectations.
• The individual will provide strategies for overall Business Intelligence approaches as well as testing strategies.
• Prioritize and successfully complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with limited direction; desire & ability to guide technology teams
• Develops business requirements, assesses current BI capabilities, and makes recommendations for improvement. Provides analysis of existing data, requirements, design, development and BI deployments supporting various business initiatives and departments.
• Writes functional, user and design documentation including but not limited to new report specifications, design of dashboards, maintenance of existing subject areas and adherence to the standards. Ensures that documentation remains current.
• Identifies project scope and objectives. Manages cross-functional teams including third party vendors and other resources; coordinates activities to achieve goals.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 5+ years of pharmaceutical sales data/incentive & compensation/analytics work experience and at least 3 years of consulting experience.
• Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Excellent understanding of pharmaceutical commercial operations and data management. The consultant should have worked directly with sales, marketing teams, commercial operations, management science, data management & IT teams to deliver and manage Business Intelligence solutions.
• Hands on experience in managing various pharmaceutical data sources ( IMS, , Symphony Health, ProMetrics, Walters Kluwers, Verispan, Milliman etc )
• Experience in managing pharma incentives compensation data is a big advantage
• Preferred experience in Business Intelligence, Data Management, IT development, or Business Analyst, in a GxP-regulated pharmaceutical environment.
• Hands-on experience in managing pharmaceutical commercial data and supporting or working with Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing environments (Informatica, OBIEE, Cognos, Qlik, Tableau, BW,SAP tools)
• Managing system wide implementation of integrated business warehouse solutions
• Working across and with multi-functional global groups
• Project Management experience with medium to large sized
• Conceptual and practical knowledge of source/target data acquisition, data dimensions and facts, database architecture.
• Able to highlight issues/problems and convey complex thoughts, written and oral, in a clear, concise, and timely manner. Ability to present complex ideas and information in group settings.
• Experience in interacting with all levels of business staff and management.
• Ability to multitask and respond quickly in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and proactively pursue incremental improvements.
• It is preferred that candidates will also live within 2 hours drive time of these Infosys hub offices: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Bridgewater, NJ; New York City, NY; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin