Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: La Porte, Texas
FS Solutions Group (a division of Federal Signal Corporation) is your resource for used vacuum truck sales and service, parts and rentals, as well as industrial waterblasting equipment. These Federal Signal Environmental Solutions Group locations are staffed with skilled, factory-trained technicians and provide a range of services and product offerings, such as:
• High-performance parts for most makes and models of industrial vacuum loaders, sewer cleaners, hydro excavators and waterblasters,
• Wide range of accessories for industrial cleaning operations,
• Repairing and rebuilding of vacuum trucks, pumps, blowers, and more,
• Large selection of refurbished vacuum trucks, sewer cleaners and hydro excavators, and
• Waterblaster rentals.
Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS) enhances the safety, security and well-being of communities and workplaces around the world. Founded in 1901, Federal Signal is a leading global designer and manufacturer of products and total solutions that serve municipal, governmental, industrial and institutional customers. Headquartered in Oak Brook, Ill., with manufacturing facilities worldwide, the company operates three groups: Safety and Security Systems, Environmental Solutions, and Fire Rescue.
Federal Signal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently seeking a Regional Service & Sales Representative for our facility in La Porte, TX – this position is immediately available.
Manage the sale of the company's products to industrial plants and contractor segments. The Representative is assigned an area of primary responsibility (Midwestern US) and is the primary contact between the customer for product support with parts and billable service.
• Champion the direct sales effort of parts and service in assigned territory.
• Develop sales strategies for region to increase market penetration.
• Generate leads for equipment sales (new and used) and develop customers within specified territory.
• Act as partner and participate in the sales process of used equipment with Regional Manager (inventory knowledge and customer visits).
• Perform outbound sales calls.
• Perform order entry for parts and service. Serve as back-up for other Service Managers when out of office in the completion of order entry.
• Create and supply information, such as: pricing and quotations for parts and service.
• Support customer inquiries, needs and concerns.
• Train customers and other personnel in the company's product lines.
• Attend and coordinate regional and national trade shows.
• Recommend new product changes as well as other new product ideas.
• Provide support for marketing communications on creation of ads, catalogs, etc.
• Meet sales objectives and supply forecasting information on a monthly basis.
• Submit monthly accomplishment report.
• Submit expense report on a timely basis.
• Ensure that all business conducted in the region is consistent with the company's mission statement and standard of ethical practices.
• Moderate to extensive travel required (travel 25% of time).
This description should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an incumbent in this job. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Key Words: waterblast * waterblaster * waterjet * waterjetting * water blast * water blaster * water jet * water jetting * waterblast equipment * high pressure washers * hydro cleaning * hydro demolition * industrial * industrial equipment * industrial cleaning * mobile equipment * machinery * trucks * chassis * tractor * farm equipment * dozer * construction equipment * skid * trailer * loader * fork lift * crane * bobcat * dump truck * backhoe * bucket * harvester * excavator * drill * shovel * mining trucks * grader * locomotive * RTV * UTV * heavy equipment * off-road * agricultural equipment (Ag equipment) * military vehicles * engine * diesel * diesel powered * diesel equipment * heavy duty * hydraulics * pneumatic * airflows* electronics * mechanical system * OEM * fleet * rental fleet * equipment rental * rental center * Bronto * Skylift * aerial devices * Elgin * street sweepers * Guzzler * industrial vacuums * vacuum systems * Jetstream * Vactor * sewer cleaners * pumps * sales representative * sales consultant * parts representative * counter parts sales representative * parts counter sales * service parts sales representative * parts sales representative * parts customer care representative * inside sales * inside sales representative * outside sales * outside sales representative * regional sales * field parts sales representative * parts account representative * parts and service clerk * parts service specialist * parts - customer service representative (heavy equipment) * parts department * retail sales representative * customer support * customer service * parts specialist * customer support specialist * technical specialist * field sales specialist * field service specialist * field technical specialist * branch support specialist * sales specialist * parts associate * technical support specialist * supply/equipment specialist * rental operations representative * rental sales representative * customer service specialist
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Education and/or Experience):
• High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
• Five plus years of related equipment, parts or services sales experience.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Able to read and understand shop drawings and schematics.
• Must be able to operate a computer and working knowledge and/or experience with software using spreadsheets, databases and word processing. Electronic order entry, inventory control systems, JDE preferred.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• High degree of motivation and initiative.
• Experience in vacuum and/or water blasting products preferred.
In addition to excellent career growth opportunities, Federal Signal Corporation offers a wide array of benefits including: annual bonus, insurance (life, medical, dental, vision), paid holidays, paid vacation, 401(k) with matching contributions and tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees with a smoke-free, drug-free workplace.