Posted in General Business 4 days ago.
Location: Seattle, Washington
The Embassy Suites Hilton Seattle Tacoma International Airport Hotel is looking for its next Part-Time Food and Beverage Attendant to join their team! We're less than 10 minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport via 24-hour shuttle. Tukwila station is a six-minute walk away, providing direct links to downtown Seattle.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Attendant, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The hourly range for this role is $18.99 per hour
The Benefits - Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical Insurance Coverage - for you and your family .
• Vision, dental, life and disability insurance
• Mental Health Resources
• Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO) - you will accrue up to 144 hours per year.
• Supportive parental leave program that runs concurrently with Washington State's Paid Family and Medical Leave program. Our team members receive benefits up to Washington State's maximum threshold per week. Hilton will then "top this up" to the weekly ABBR (Annual Benefit Base Rate).
• Go Hilton travel discount program: 100 nights of discounted travel per calendar year
• Matching 401(k)
• Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
• Career growth and development
• Team Member Resource Groups
• Recognition and rewards programs
• Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
• Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
The Bartell Drug Company
JAS Forwarding (usa), Inc.