Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
1. Independently act as an information source and communicator between departmental and business silos.
2. Independently demonstrate the ability to understand strategic business needs for plans and growth.
3. Independently demonstrate the ability to utilize IT data for business insights.
4. Independently demonstrate the ability to drive collaboration with team members to understand organizational and operational challenges.
5. Independently demonstrate the ability to work with business and technical team members to identify, source and implement new business technology.
6. Independently demonstrate the ability to find technological solutions to business requirements.
7. Independently demonstrate the ability to use strong analytical skills to
a. Interview team members with an eye towards extracting key information related to business processes, workflows, and application usage.
b. Perform system analysis on current processes, workflows, and application usage to identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
c. Understand current processes, workflows, and application usage to identify areas for improvement.
d. Document business processes, workflows, and application usage to identify current and future state that can be understood by non-technical and technical team members.
e. Use strong interpersonal skills to drive consensus among team members on recommendations.
f. Ensure that proposed solutions satisfy the stakeholder and the end user.
8. Independently demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills that allow the individual to work with team members responsible for tactical activity as well as leadership positions throughout the organization.
9. Promote system efficiency and security by integrating performance metrics and encryption requirements.
10. Independently demonstrate the ability to use critical thinking skills to problem solve.
11. Independently demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
12. Independently demonstrate the ability to use their role to improve the training and operational procedures within the business to increase efficiency and productivity.
13. Independently demonstrate the ability to work with a broad set of personality types and lead resources in a way to minimize conflict and successfully find resolution to potential roadblocks.
14. Independently oversee implementation of projects from beginning to completion.
15. Independently demonstrate the ability to document nonfunctional requirements which includes the system's quality attributes, such as usability, security, reliability, performance, availability, and scalability.
16. Independently demonstrate the ability to use relevant governmental and industry sources to understand regulatory and industry requirements and incorporate them into potential solutions.
17. Independently demonstrate the ability to continue to learn about technology and industry trends to provide insight to leadership on solutions that could increase efficiencies or drive additional revenue.
18. Independently demonstrate the ability to have knowledge and stay up to date on relevant licensing and industry compliance requlations.
19. OPTIONAL: Knowledge of programming languages and system integration solutions.
20. OPTIONAL: Knowledge of enterprise resource planning systems used in the manufacturing industry.
Individuals in this role should have relevant experience performing in a similar role that allow them to demonstrate proficiency with the requirements of this role. A associates degree (2 year degree) in Management Information Systems, English, Creative Writing, Business, Media and Journalism, or Professional and Technical Writing is preferred but not required.
Aramark Uniform Services
The Nature Conservancy
The Nature Conservancy