Posted in Facilities 30+ days ago.
Location: Odessa, Texas
Summary: Responsible for keeping all areas of the facility clean at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Any one position may not include all of the listed duties, nor do all of the listed examples include all tasks which may be found in positions within this classification:
• Sweep floors daily, wet mop as needed.
• Empty all trash in the facility daily.
• Service, clean and supply all restrooms.
• Ensure that the break rooms are clean and stocked.
• Operate floor cleaning machines each day.
• Maintain a strong, personal commitment to the culture of safety.
• All other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Demonstrates quality work through thoroughness and attention to detail.
• Shows adaptability by effectively responding to frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Exhibits superior dependability by consistently arriving to work on time and as scheduled.
• Contributes to building a positive team environment through commitment, respect and communication.
• Demonstrates professionalism by acting with integrity, high moral standards and personal accountability.
• Shows organizational support by consistently following policy and procedures.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma/general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be highly dependable and exhibit a strong work ethic.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. Able to lift 65 lbs. from floor to shoulder level occasionally.
• Ability to frequently exert the pound force limits for push/pull 50lb f (no wheels) or 100lb f (wheels).
• Requires frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing, balancing, lifting, carrying, and reaching or handling with arms, hands and fingers.
• Requires crawling and working in narrow spaces.
• Requires frequent repetitive movements, i.e. hammering, turning wrenches, screwdrivers and impact tools.
• Manual dexterity sufficient to work with fingers.
• Normal vision with or without corrective lenses.
• Exposed to cold, heat, noise mechanical/electrical fume or odor.
• Will be required on occasion to work more than 8 hours on one shift.
• Will be required to work at a minimum height of four feet off of the ground.
• Ability to operate overhead cranes, mobile equipment and motor vehicles as required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
See job description
Key Energy Services Inc.