Posted in Hospitality - Hotel 11 days ago.
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Houseperson.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we’re waiting to hear from you!
As a Houseperson, you will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of the hotel public areas, as well as efficient and timely delivery of guestroom supplies as well as providing assistance to guests.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• General clean assigned areas including the lobby, rest rooms, offices, corridors, banquet areas, elevators, stairways, entranceways, pool facilities, exercise room, associate break areas and outside areas.
• Collect soiled linens from housekeeping carts and transport to laundry for sorting.
• Deliver linen, terry and other guest room supplies to housekeepers.
• Assist in the delivery and set-up of cots, cribs and other guest related supplies.
• Collect trash from housekeeping carts and transport trash and waste to disposal area.
• Check all fixtures, equipment, and facility conditions (lights, toilets, water temperature, furniture, wallpaper, etc.) for proper operation, settings and maintenance. Report deficiencies.
• Maintain housekeeping storage closets in proper supply level, organization and cleanliness.
• Assist in stripping of guest room beds as needed.
• Ensure hotel amenities and supplies are placed appropriately throughout the hotel such as pool towels, vases, paper supplies, note pads, pens.
• Perform special deep cleaning tasks as assigned.
• Move furniture, hang and remove drapes, and roll carpets as needed.
• Assist with snow removal including brushing off cars, shoveling and salting walkways as necessary.
• Replace light bulbs as needed.
We are looking for a self-motivated Houseperson with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• 1 to 3 months related experience or training in housekeeping
• Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
As an Houseperson with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It’s the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
• Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
• Discounts on food and beverages
• Professional development and advancement opportunities
See job description
Mitutoyo America Corporation
Mitutoyo America Corporation