Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Location: Huntsville, Alabama
Job Title: Capture Manager-3591
Job Location: Huntsville, Alabama 35804
Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is looking for a Capture Manager to join our team. This position plays a key role in between business development and proposal writing to greatly enhance the chances of closing the sale. The candidate will be able to win a business pursuit, provide the leadership, coordination, resource allocation, strategy, and management needed to prepare the winning bid. The effective, strong candidate provides revenue cycle leadership to acquisition project teams to ensure charge capture and billing needs are met. The top candidate must be able to manage transition from opportunity discovery to proposal process; communicate win strategies; customer and competitor status to all stakeholders and communicate bid strategies to the proposal team & to management.
Education / Certifications
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Technical, Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration
• PMP certification desired
Skills / Experience Required
• 3-8 of experience leading capture efforts in support of federal competitive procurements
• A history of consistently winning competitive IT services procurements
• Proven success in the execution of all phases of capture efforts, including deal strategy development, solution development, teaming strategy and development, proposals implementation and solution marketing
• Familiarity with the government proposal and procurement process, FAR and FAR supplements, contract types and industry proposal development techniques for complex government RFPs
• Ability to develop and implement capture plans
• Streamlines interactions between BD, Ops, and administrative staff members
• Assist in creation and management of capture plan and win strategies
• Ability to innovate strategies across value streams and product offerings for ISR mission solutions
• Motivational leadership skills, team building and networking skills desired
• Persistence and ability to multi-task & manage strategic shifts in a highly competitive and rapidly changing environment
• Develop a program description and background, including competitor assessment versus evaluation criteria/customer requirements
• Maintain a viable pipeline aligned with current and projected company NAICS, size standards, certifications, and past performance qualifications
• Provide leadership and direction to the Image Capture and Processing team, through productivity management, benchmarking volumes, facilitating initiative-taking issues and risk identification and resolution, the development and implementation of strategies aimed at optimizing unit performance
• Provide planning and capture activities a minimum 18 months prior to RFP release
• Support immediate procurement needs where opportunities align with the goals and objectives of the segment
• Provide insights and data to business development for the purpose of shaping the bid to a competitive advantage
• Perform budget analysis - understanding segment pricing structure and alignment with State administration budgets
• Design and deploy the win themes and mitigators which makes up the sales themes of the bid
• Ability to work autonomously and interface easily with team members and senior leadership
Must be a U.S. Citizen and a DoD (Department of Defense) active security clearance may be required at a high-level security. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time and the position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have enough mobility, including bending, reaching, and kneeling, to complete daily duties in a prompt and efficient manner. May include lifting to thirty (30) pounds, as necessary.
Headquartered in Hawaii, Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is an SBA Certified NHO (Native Hawaiian Organization) 8(a) Small Business specializing in global information technology and offering professional solutions in IT Design & Installation, Cybersecurity Engineering & Support, Application Integration & Development, Software & Hardware Engineering, Network & Systems Management, Information Systems Security, and Business Management Services.
Leveraging over 30 years of providing IT services to the federal & commercial market with projects found around the world, our team has innovative expertise in the development of a wide range of technological solutions. Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Our service commitment is simple - "Quality IT Solutions... On Time & On Budget."
Company Employment Statement
Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing as positions, functions, and qualifications may vary depending on business needs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
Mobile Communications America