Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Sign-on Bonus Eligible
Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an experienced Medical Technologist, located at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, to join our team of mission-driven healthcare innovators. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local communities, creating a positive impact for each individual that walks through our doors.
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
• Become a valued member of an excellent, dedicated health care team
• Opportunity to mentor medical laboratory scientist students
• Continuing education opportunities spanning all laboratory disciplines
• Competitive Benefits Package
• Generous shift differentials
32 hours, Day Shift, e/o weekend and Holiday rotation
You Will Be Responsible For:
: • Exceptional Patient Care: Contributes to the overall quality of care through accurate, complex analysis of lab specimens that impact the patient.
• Excellent Communicator: Communicate effectively (written and verbal) with administrators, colleagues and physicians.
• Strong Educator: Provide education to Lab students and other personnel.
• Technical Familiarity: Understanding in the operation/maintenance of Lab equipment, computer-based applications (email, and standard applications such as Microsoft Office).
• Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem solving, conflict resolution, and positive communication through teamwork.
What you need:
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology from a accredited college/university and successful completion of NAACLS accredited MT program or MLT certification program.
• Certification: MT-ASCP or equivalent level certification offered by one of the professional societies. Or must be eligible to take Certification exam and achieve certification within the first year of employment.
• Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks
About Trinity Health Of New England:
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery system that is comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and post-acute care. We aim to deliver top level care to increase our community's overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3 million people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that focuses on putting our patients first and having the best colleagues to do so.
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional advancement just to name a few.
Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific to each hospital.
Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Trinity Health Of New England
Trinity Health Of New England