Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Location: Los Angeles, California
This is an entry level position and an ideal position to determine if a career in the veterinary field is for you.
The successful candidate will share our commitment to delivering exceptional service to our loyal clientele and the highest quality care to their pets.
· Responsibilities include bringing pets to/from clients in the parking lot, treatment areas, and lobby
· Completing food/medicine orders for clients
· Assisting with financial updates to clients; going over estimates and treatment plans
· Going over discharge instructions with clients
· Taking temperatures of clients as they enter the building and navigating traffic
· Keeping track of the number of clients in lobby/waiting area
· Transporting critical patients to Emergency Treatment Area
This is a full time 40+ hours a week. We offer competitive compensation and great benefits for eligible employees, including medical/dental, generous personal pet care discounts and more!
The successful candidate will be a team oriented individual and a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care-with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
Why Join the VCA West Los Angeles?
We are passionate about supporting Veterinary Technicians and are committed to your continuing education and personal career development. VCA West Los Angeles is a member of a larger community of dedicated professionals that will encourage you to explore everything a Veterinary Technician career has to offer. We are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work. In addition, we support a work environment where you can focus on your career, happiness, and the patients you serve. Below are some of the many benefits of joining the our team!
* Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
* Leadership opportunities
* Career development programs
* Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
* Continuing education allowance
* Tuition support and sponsorships
* Veterinary Technician license reimbursement
* Free mental health and wellness subscriptions (Head Space)
* Referral bonuses
* Competitive wage
* Medical, dental & vision insurance
* Generous pet care discounts
* Life, long and short-term disability insurance
* Paid parental leave
* Paid vacation and sick time
* Full-time and Part-time positions available
VCA Animal Hospitals offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including
401(k) retirement plan
, pet care discounts, p
aid vacation, holidays and
sick days, health and well
being programs that provide resources and training.
Compensation is negotiable based on education, experience, and other relevant credentials. The
range for this position is $16.50 to $ 18.50 per
hour.(This includes the overnight differential.)
Waubonsee Community College
BH Management Services, LLC