Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Location: Elgin, Illinois
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL TASKS:
• High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
• Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
• Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
• Lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly throughout shift
• Handling of freight as directed by Capstone management and customer, meeting company standards, customer time lines and maintaining a safe work environment
• Keeps site Supervisor and manager informed regarding conditions on the dock, accomplishments and concerns; contributes suggestions for improvements
• Ensures proper LOT rotation and including FIFO (first in-first out) and organic product handling and shipping process
• Strong organization and prioritizing skills
• Must be proficient in math
• Must be have forklift license
• Manage response to rapidly changing products on inbound and outbound
• Must be able to follow directions and work independently
• Verify all shipments are recorded and verified the accuracy of the shipment against the paperwork for incoming and outgoing shipments
• Requires high degree of attention, skills, and dexterity in the control of a forklift and stacking of the product on the pallet
• Transport selected product to designated dock area using power equipment.
• Handle all products so as not to injure teammates or damage the product, the bags or cases
• Comply effectively with company work and safety rules.
• Maintain a quality of work that limits mis picks, short and damages
• Comply with company attendance policy. The warehouse Associate is responsible for loading or unloading pallets, bags and cases, on and off trailers and other vehicles by using a forklift, pallet jack or by hand.
• Warehouse associate is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, stack, Stretch wrap and count items throughout Profile Food. Work with direct contact with customer's staff and outside delivery personnel; emphasis is placed on the ability to relate in a positive, friendly manner. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker Duties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
• Previous experience in shipping, receiving or other related fields. 5 years preferred.
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Strong organizational skills
• Forklift Certified
• Strong knowledge of warehouse, inventory, and shipping operations methods and practices
• Ability to read, write and speak English required, bilingual skills (English/Spanish) preferred.
• Problem solving, team building, project execution and ability to multi-task
Some standing, walking, moving, climbing, carrying, bending, kneeling, crawling, reaching, handling, pushing and pulling. Ability to lift 50lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks.
Possession of a valid driver's license and Forklift Certification
Mantrose Group is a world leader in specialty coatings and functional blends for the food, pharmaceutical and personal care industries. Founded more than 100 years ago, Mantrose is proud to be part of RPM International Inc., a $5.6 billion multinational company with 14,600 employees worldwide and subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services. The company has a diverse portfolio with hundreds of name-brand products, many of which are leaders in the markets they serve.
Mantrose-Haeuser Co., Inc. has been at the forefront of developing superior edible coatings and specialty products for the pharmaceutical, confectionery, agricultural, food, personal care and industrial industries for decades. Since our company was founded over 100 years ago, we have been delivering unparalleled results to our clients for all of their coating and custom product development needs.
NatureSeal® both an industry veteran and fresh-cut produce pioneer, has been a leading expert in shelf-life extension technology worldwide. Our patented line of products has grown exponentially, offering produce solutions to the processor, foodservice and home use markets.
Profile Food Ingredients offers a wide range of specialty product formulations for use in dairy products, baked goods, beverages, confections, nutraceuticals, dips, dressings and sauces. Its product line promotes uniformity, enhances texture, thickens, prevents separation and extends shelf life and includes clean label, non-GMO, organic and natural solutions.
Since 1946, Holton Food Products has been helping its customers succeed by providing quality ingredients, customized product development and technical support-all fueled by strong food science and applications experience. This dedication and know-how has enabled our customers to build appealing product lines, increase sales and improve margins.
Pike Electric, Inc.