GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The estimator is responsible for prioritizing and developing all bids and proposals pricing for the Roofing Division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure a high quality with each proposal
- Prepare cost models
- Coordinate work with key Program Managers, Construction Managers, Sales (WTI & Tremco Roofing), and Field Technicians
- Review and respond to all pre qualification requests
- Provide accurate estimates/bids
- Coordinate with Subcontractors
- Participate in the Preventive and Corrective Action process with responsibility and authority to:
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformity relating to service, process and quality.
- Identify and record any service, process, or quality system problems.
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- Control further processing, delivery, or installation of non-conforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.