Project Manager If you are a Project Manager with Industrial Experience, please read on!
(Applicants who fill out questionnaire go to front of the line)
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive compensation based on experience from $80k-$140k+
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent company culture
- Growth opportunity
What You Will Be Doing Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide project management and oversight of heavy industrial projects with focus on civil scopes
- Activities include procurement, preparation of work plans, contract management, budget and schedule, supervision of project teams, and other duties as assigned
- Leads the planning, coordination, and execution of assigned projects
- Directs one or more Assistant Project Manager(s)/Project Engineer(s)
- Responsible for project schedule, budget, and quality
- Plans, coordinates, and controls projects in accordance with established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements
- Responsible for multiple medium projects as defined by potential risk, complexity, manpower requirements, and contract value
- Responsible for ensuring full risk management, including the identification of potential risk and initiating treatments as appropriate
- Ensure compliance with engineering drawings, specifications, and regulations
- Administration of construction contracts
What You Need for this Position Expectations and Preferred Skill Sets to include:
"Experience as a Site Manager and/or Field Engineer on Industrial construction projects
"Proficiency with Construction and Microsoft software such as Primavera Scheduling, Bluebeam, AutoCad, HCSS HeavyBid, Timberline, Word and Excel.
"Good written and verbal communication skills.
"Willingness to travel to either oversee and/or manage projects outside of the area.
"Experience with union mechanical trades (Pipefitters, Boilermakers, Ironworkers).
"Capability to quickly review and disseminate bid package documentation.
"Conduct thorough and comprehensive site visits for prospective bids.
"Collaborate effectively with construction management & supervision to determine winning strategy.
"Develop & nurture successful relationships with subcontractors and vendors.
"Identify key project risk factors for Sr. Management reviews.
"Effectively manage bid process schedules to meet deadlines.
"Ability to resolve conflicts that arise in a contracting environment.
What's In It for You Competitive Base Salary: ($80k-$140k) DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Opportunity for Professional Growth
So, if you are a Project Manager with Industrial Experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Taylor Mandeen
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Intertek Asset Integrity Management Inc