Executive Game Producer If you are an Executive Game Producer with experience, please read on!
Founded by Game Industry Veterans (King, Scopely, Area.net, 343) and VC-backed, we are a growing game studio based in Seattle. We have raised millions to build out new games and are really excited about our first beta arena shooter game! We are looking for sharp engineers with a passion for gaming! Our company believes game development is an ultimate team sport and providing all engineers and team members with the ability to work closely with our executive team and founders is critical to our success! If you are interested in your next adventure, come join us!
What You Will Be Doing You will oversee our games and project timelines. We are focused on finding someone who can keep us organized and manage the big picture!
What You Need for this Position *MUST HAVE:*
- 5+ years of experience working in a production/project management role for gaming industry
- Extensive experience with gaming
- C# and Unity background or technical understanding to work with engineers, designers
- Openness to working with CTO and executives in Seattle office
What's In It for You - $160,000-$200,000 in a base salary depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Package
- Plenty of PTO - you deserve plenty of breaks!
- Work with industry leaders in the gaming space!
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Executive Game Producer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.