Insurance Producer If you are a Insurance Producer with experience, please read on!
We have been in business since 1893 and are 100% employee owned, this means we are growing and you are our top priority! We are seeking multiple Insurance Producers to assist in obtaining new business and managing existing clientele. We offer unlimited earning potential and the opportunity to retire 10 years sooner than our competitors! If you have experience in Commerical lines, Personal lines, Agricultural, Trucking, Manufacturing, Construction Insurance or are looking to start a new career within Insurance, we want to talk to you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. We've been in business since 1893 and we're growing!
2. We are a 100% employee owned company, which means you are our top priority!
3. Unlimited earning potential and faster retirement opportunities!
What You Will Be Doing - Develop prospective sales leads using our Account Based Targeting and Discounted Funnel system.
- Work independently to generate business and provide insurance needs.
- Work with Underwriters and key market contacts for new business and renewal opportunities.
- Become a subject mater expert in one or more of our niche industry verticals and stay current on trends.
What You Need for this Position - Active P&C and Life & Health Insurance license in your state or the ability to obtain one (NO CA or NY).
- Sales experience preferred.
- Experience in either Commercial, Construction, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Trucking lines of Insurance a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Teams.
- Ability to travel in surrounding area as required.
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary up to $75k (Depending on experience)
- Commissions/ Bonuses
- 100% Employee Owned! 401(k) match up to 16% match
- Vacation/PTO and Voluntary time off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
- 401k: up to 16% match!
So, if you are a Insurance Producer with experience or someone looking for a new career, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Paul Marcyes
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Artis Senior Living Management, LLC