Full Stack Web Developer *Job Title: * Full Stack Web Developer
*Job Location: * Bridgeport, CT
*Job Salary: * $100,000 to $160,000 (DOE)
*Requirements: * C#, ASP.NET, SQL, Bootstrap, AWS, Restful API's, Ecommerce, Agile/Scrum
Our top client is on a mission to re-write the rules of conventional supply chain and fulfillment. This means faster delivery to customers, efficient supply chain network, lower cost of operations for merchants and more eco friendly for our planet.
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are a team of intelligent thinkers rewriting the rules of fulfillment. You will get to be a part of small team of engineers where your voice gets to be heard! Fun team atmosphere where you get to truly be yourself! A snack filled kitchen and fridge, free lunch Fridays, monthly company happy hours, quarterly company family outings! Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
What You Will Be Doing You will be in on the ground floor of an aggressive growth situation. Being one of the lead engineers guiding a fast-paced development environment that is working on large scale e-commerce and supply chain web applications. You will work closely with business stakeholders, and research scientists to implement cutting edge solutions.
What You Need for this Position - 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Frontend skills with HTML/CSS
- Strong SQL/MySQL database skills (queries, triggers, stored procedures, etc.)
- RESTful API and web-services design and development
- Scrum/Agile environment
- Experience engineering and developing enterprise SaaS, ecommerce, logistics/transportation, and/or order management software
- Excellent team player and communicator who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant experience
- Previous start-up experience
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
What's In It for You - Base salary of $100k to $160k (DOE)
- Other ancillary benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Great work environment
- Cool company perks!
So, if you are a Full Stack Web Developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kenny Borders
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.