Controller, Sr. Accountant If you are a Controller, Sr. Accountant with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Applying accounting principles to complicated business transactions, such as stock transactions and M&A accounting, requires research and analysis.
- Draft white papers outlining technical accounting difficulties, how the organization should apply accounting guidance, possible solutions, and suggestions
- Prepare accounting treatment presentations with management recommendations.
- Draft revisions to sector accounting principles for new accounting pronouncements and other adjustments
-Review revenue recognition checklists, reach a decision regarding the course of action, and offer advice under ASC 606
- Prepare and provide accounting and policy training to finance and non-finance departments as appropriate.
- Support the enterprise financial planning process by performing periodic financial closes, which include creating Netsuite journal entries and financial statements.
- Provide support to and respond to questions from the external auditors
What You Need for this Position - 7+ years of experience in Big 4 public accounting or 10+ years in a technology firm accounting department
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Zoom, Google Suite, Slack, Asana, HubSpot, etc.
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Knowledge of Excel
- Experience at a SaaS or in on-premise software company
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary $150,000-$170,000
- Remote environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Vacation Policy
So, if you are a Controller, Sr. Accountant with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Danielle Barlow
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Cambia Health Solutions