Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Location: South San Francisco, California
Sr. Director/Exec. Director, Translational Medicine Direct-hire opportunity with a pre-IPO biotech for a Senior Director or Executive Director of Clinical Development. This is a newly created position due to company growth!
*Reports to:* CEO
*Salary:* $240-350K-base (estimated) + annual bonus + equity
*WFH Policy:* While we do offer work-from-home flexibility, employees are expected to work onsite in South San Francisco on a regular basis, ideally 2-3 days/week.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Company founded by a Nobel Prize Winner
- Get in at the ground level with only ~35 employees
- Alterative/novel modality with a transformative way to target extra-cellular molecules
- Developing first-in-class therapeutics platform to impact disease
- Recent (2021) raise of $105 MILLION
- Collaboration with an established pharma with over $1.5 BILLION in potential milestone payments
What You Will Be Doing - Member of R&D leadership team
- Design and execution of FIH/early clinical strategies for programs from pre-IND to clinical proof-of-concept
- Make recommendations regarding endpoints, study design, safety evaluations and dose selection
- Review preclinical/pharmacology data for translatability
- Identify and seek to validate novel endpoints and/or biomarkers
- Identify target population stratification strategies
- Serve as a key representative for both internal and external constituents
- Generate investigator brochures, IND/CTA documents, clinical protocols and other regulatory documents
- Cultivate and maintain a network of external KOLs
- Participate in new target and disease area evaluations
What You Need for this Position Required:
- M.D. or equivalent medical degree
- 5+ years' industry experience within translational research and early stage clinical development
- Proven experience progressing drug candidates from pre-IND to clinical POC across multiple human disease areas.
- Experience with biologics and alternative/novel modalities (e.g., protein-small-molecule conjugates, gene therapy, ADCs, I/O)
So, if you are a Senior Director or Executive Director, Clinical Development with experience, please apply today!
-Estimated salary range from CyberCoders. Not a guaranteed offer range.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Cushman & Wakefield